As South Carolina’s oldest city, Charleston has plenty of historic charm to offer. With beautiful antebellum architecture, the city’s colorful backdrop will take you back in time. It’s one of the South’s best travel destinations for families with plenty of outdoor activities, historic tours and entertainment.
Located just 30 minutes from downtown Charleston, on the Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes Resort is the ideal place for guests to travel to melt away winter blues and revitalize themselves. With perfect temperatures, sunshine and seaside fun, it’ll be an awesome escape this Spring!
Wild Dunes Resort, Charleston Discounts
Right now, Fit Disney Mom readers can enjoy the limited-time savings in the AAA Four Diamond rated Boardwalk Inn and the Village at Wild Dunes guestrooms and suites, as well as in vacation homes and condos:
· 35% off stays though March 9
· 25% off stays March 10 – 29
· 15% off stays March 30 – June 9
The resort is home to golf, tennis, resort pools, children’s programming, delicious dining and Lowcountry adventure activities. Wild Dunes Resort is perfect for families, friends and couples escape for a number of unique offerings including:
· Kayaking Tours– Families can explore the resort’s surrounding saltwater creeks on a guided kayak tour. Two and three hour tours available
· Capers Island Wildlife Exploration– Families can enjoy a naturalist guided boat tour to a nearby underdeveloped island
· Dolphin Discovery Sunset Cruises– Parents and their kids can take a boat guided by a naturalist along the South Carolina coast at sunset for the chance to observe bottlenose dolphins living in their natural habitat
· Family Crabbing– Families learn the art of blue crabbing with a guide on the Lowcountry waterways
For more booking information, please visit the Wild Dunes Resort website!